Pocket Rough Guide Berlin Make the most of your time on Earth with the ultimate travel guides. Entertaining, informative and stylish pocket guides, now with free eBook.
Discover the best of Berlin with this compact and entertaining pocket travel guide. This slim, trim treasure trove of trustworthy travel information is ideal for short-trip travellers and covers all the key sights (the Reichstag, Brandenburger Tor, Museum Island), restaurants, shops, cafes and bars, plus inspired ideas for day-trips, with honest and independent recommendations from our experts.
Features of this travel guide to Berlin:
- Compact format: packed with practical information, this is the perfect travel companion when you're out and about exploring Berlin
- Honest and independent reviews: written with Rough Guides' trademark blend of humour, honesty and expertise, our writers will help you make the most of your trip to Berlin
- Incisive area-by-area overviews: covering Unter den Linden, Alexanderplatz, Potsdamer Platz and Tiergarten, Prenzlauer Berg, Friedrichshain and more, the practical 'Places' section provides all you need to know about must-see sights and the best places to eat, drink and shop
- Handy pull-out map: with every major sight and listing highlighted, the pull-out map makes on-the-ground navigation easy
- Time-saving itineraries: carefully planned routes will help inspire and inform your on-the-road experiences
- Day-trips: venture further afield to Schloss Sanssouci or Potsdam. This tells you why to go, how to get there, and what to see when you arrive
- Travel tips and info: packed with essential pre-departure information including getting around, health, tourist information, festivals and events, plus an A-Z directory and handy language section and glossary
- Attractive user-friendly design: features fresh magazine-style layout, inspirational colour photography and colour-coded maps throughout
- The ultimate travel tool: download the free eBook to access all this from your phone or tablet
- Covers: Spandauer Vorstadt; Museum Island; Unter den Linden and the government quarter; Alexanderplatz and the Nikolaiviertel; Potsdamer Platz and Tiergarten; Prenzlauer Berg and Wedding; Friedrichshain; West Kreuzberg; East Kreuzberg; Neukoeln; Charlottenburg; Schoeneberg and Day-trips from Berlin