This diverse province and its vibrant capital are buzzing with creative cuisine, art, and outdoor adventure.
Inside MOON TORONTO & ONTARIO you'll find:
- Flexible, strategic itineraries for any budget or timeline, including three days in Toronto, a Georgian Bay coastal road trip, and a week covering the whole region
- The top sights and unique activities for making the most of your trip: Catch dramatic views of Niagara Falls on a helicopter flightseeing tour, watch the Changing of the Guards at Ottawa's Parliament Building, or tread the thrilling Edgewalk 116 stories above Toronto. Dine at farm-to-table restaurants or sip your way through wine country. Hike a section of the Bruce Trail (Canada's longest hiking route!), pedal along Lake Erie, or canoe through Algonquin. Go scuba diving to deep shipwrecks in Lake Superior, relax on the world's longest freshwater beach, or go skiing, snowboarding, or dog-sledding through fresh, powdery snow
- Full-colour photos and detailed maps throughout
- Honest advice on when to go, where to eat, and where to stay, from campgrounds and hostels to spa retreats and B&Bs
- Expert perspective from Carolyn B. Heller, who has spent over a decade living and traveling throughout Canada
- Recommendations for getting around by plane, car, boat, train, and public transportation
- Handy tips for international visitors, seniors, travellers with disabilities, and more
- Background information on the landscape, plants and animals, history, and culture
- Full coverage of Toronto, Niagara Falls, Lake Erie, Lake Huron, Eastern Ontario, Ottawa, Lake Superior, Georgian Bay, Cottage Country, Algonquin, and the Northeast
With MOON TORONTO & ONTARIO's expert insight, myriad activities, and practical tips, you can plan your trip your way.