Lonely Planet's Pocket Krakow is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore the magical medieval castle on Wawel Hill, hear about life during WWII at Schindler's Factory, and experience Krakow's underground nightlife - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Krakow and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Pocket Krakow:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out map , plus over 15 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
- Covers Wawel Hill, Old Town, Kazimierz, Podgorze, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Pocket Krakow is a colourful, easy to use and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, and is packed with the best sights and experiences for a short trip.