Lonely Planet's Montreal & Quebec City is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Stroll the cobblestoned streets of Old Montreal, catch some summer jazz, and sip beer and watch the world go by in the Quartier Latin - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Montreal and Quebec City and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Montreal & Quebec City:
- NEW pull-out, passport-size 'Just Landed' card with wi-fi, ATM and transportation info - all you need for a smooth journey from airport to hotel
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
- Over 33 maps
- Covers Old Montréal, Parc Jean-Drapeau, Downtown, Quartier Latin, the Village, Plateau Mont-Royal, Little Italy, Mile End, Outremont, Southwest Montréal, Outer Montréal, Québec City, Trois-Rivieres, the Laurentians, the Eastern Townships, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Montreal & Quebec City is a comprehensive guide to Montreal and Quebec City, and is perfect for discovering both popular and off-the-beaten-path experiences.