Lonely Planet's Banff, Jasper & Glacier National Park is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Hike Banff's backcountry, mountain bike in Jasper and spot bears in Glacier - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Banff, Jasper & Glacier National Park and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Banff, Jasper & Glacier National Park:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save you time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots and being safe and responsible
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices, transit tips, emergency information, park seasonality, and hiking trail junctions, viewpoints, landscapes, elevations, distances, difficulty levels, durations
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, camping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, summer and winter activities, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, geology, wildlife, conservation
- Covers Banff National Park, Jasper National Park, Glacier National Park, Lake Louise, Lake Minnewanka, Bow Valley, Backcountry, Kananaskis Country, Lake O'Hara, Jasper Town, Blackfeet Indian Reservation, and more
Lonely Planet's Banff, Jasper & Glacier National Park is a comprehensive guide to Banff, Jasper & Glacier National Parks, and is perfect for discovering both popular and off-the-beaten-path experiences.