This detailed travel map is all you need to plan your route and navigate your way around Southern France, and also includes area highlights, top attractions, places of interest, street plans, and a fabulous free app.
Travel Map Southern France is drawn to a scale of 1:800 000 and shows the entire country on one side, complete with a comprehensive index on the reverse.
- Ideal for planning your route, and on-the-road-exploring
- Includes free app, with top travel tips, and additional area highlights
- Features detailed street plans of Bordeaux, Cannes, Lyon, Marseille and Nice
- Outlines Top Attractions and places of interest, including national parks, nature reserves and heritage sites
- Handy distance indicators, located in the margin, give distances to the nearest town and major locations
- Shows roads, rail networks and ferry routes
- Pictorial symbols allow for instant, easy recognition
- Detailed topography, through the use of relief shading, with mountain ranges named, and peak heights given
- Legend shown in eight languages
Scale 1:800,000 / 1 cm = 8 km
Map opens out to 1320mm x 1000mm, printed on two sides