INSIGHT GUIDES EXPLORE BANGKOK Let us guide you on every step of your travels... Focused travel guides featuring the very best routes and itineraries, now with free eBook.
Discover the best of Bangkok with this unique travel guide, packed full of insider information and stunning images. From making sure you don't miss out on must-see, top attractions like Golden Grand Palace, Chatuchak Market, Jim Thompson House, Wat Pho and Damnoen Saduak, to discovering cultural gems, including Ko Kret, Chinatown and Rattanakosin, the easy-to-follow, ready-made walking routes will save you time, and help you plan and enhance your visit to Bangkok.
FEATURES OF THIS TRAVEL GUIDE TO BANGKOK:
- Eighteen walks and tours: detailed itineraries feature all the best places to visit, including where to eat and drink along the way - Local highlights: discover the area's top attractions and unique sights, and be inspired by stunning imagery
- Historical and cultural insights: immerse yourself in Bangkok's rich history and culture, and learn all about Wat Arun, Thonburi and the Golden Mount.
- Insider recommendations: discover the best hotels, restaurants and nightlife using our comprehensive listings
- Practical full-colour map: with every major sight and listing highlighted, the full-colour maps make on-the-ground navigation easy
- Key tips and essential information: packed full of important travel information, from transport and tipping to etiquette and hours of operation
- The ultimate travel tool: download the free app and eBook to access all this and more from your phone or tablet
- Covers: Rattanakosin, Wat Arun and Wat Pho, Thonburi, the Old City, Dusit, Chinatown, Pathumwan, Silom, Banglamphu, Chatuchak, Nonthaburi and Ko Kret, west of Bangkok, Kanchanaburi, Samut Prakan, Ayutthaya, Phetchaburi, Hua Hin and Pattaya