Perfect for planning and enjoying a stress-free family holiday, this easy-to-use guide book is packed with insider tips and information on the best family-friendly activities and attractions.
Admire the views from the Empire State Building, let off steam in Central Park or take a ferry to the Statue of Liberty. From recommendations of child-friendly restaurants to suggestions for rainy-day activities, this guide book takes the work out of planning a family trip to New York City.
Inside Family Guide New York City:
- Each major listing includes details of the closest toilets, the nearest places to grab a snack or meal, what do if it rains, and where kids can play and let off steam
- Contains cartoons, quizzes and games to keep young travellers happy all day long
- Detailed coloured maps of all the major attractions and areas help you navigate with ease
- Colour-coded area guides make it easy to find information
- At-a-glance pages highlight all the best sights and activities in each area so you can plan your day quickly
- Features expert suggestions for the best places for families to stay, eat and shop
- Gives essential travel information, including transport, visa and health information
- Covers Statue of Liberty, Greenwich Village, Empire State Building, Grand Central Terminal, the Museum of Modern Art, Rockefeller Center, Times Square, Central Park, Metropolitan Museum of Art, Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, American Museum of Natural History, Harlem, Brooklyn Bridge, Brooklyn Museum, Coney Island, New York Hall of Science, New York Botanical Garden, Bronx Zoo and more